The customer application environment:
1. There are two Apple Mac Pro in the control center room. Each host has two video signal source outputs to form a dual screen.
2. There are five monitors in the studio, four of which are connected to two Host, corresponding to their respective main and secondary screens.
3. The customer needs to remotely control the computer room host in the studio. The original solution was to use the KVM extender to transmit the KVM signal from the computer room to the studio, but it could only be fixed on two monitors, which was very inconvenient to work.
4. The distance from the control center to the studio is approximately 50 meters.
The customer’s needs:
1. The staff needs to switch and control between the two hosts on the seat.
2. The large screen of the studio and the display of the host should be switched synchronously to display the same picture.
3, the preview function on the seat, can achieve a one-click push screen function.
4. One host connects two senders, the big screen connects two receivers; the other host also connects two senders; the two hosts can freely switch to the big screen.
5, the whole process uses HDMI signal input, HDMI signal output.
The use of products:
1. Model No. : MT-ED700T, MT-ED700R, MT-NS6000
2, The brand: MT-VIKI
3. Product Description: Distributed Agent Collaboration KVM System
Four MT-ED700T transmitters are installed in the control room, and the two receivers MT-ED700R receivers are connected to the output box of the large screen of the studio. The data host is connected to the sender through the HDMI cable, and all the receivers and senders are connected to the MT-NS6000 central control switch through the network cable. Realize high-definition vision and display high-definition images on large screens and HDMI displays.
Connection architecture description:
1. Install 4 transmitters in the computer room control room and connect to 2 signal sources, and extend them to the conference room through the network cable. Go to the conference room and connect the four receivers through the central control host, and then expand to 4 sets of independent seat control and projection display.
2. After the debugging is completed, help the customer to set a hot-key for pushing and pulling the screen, which is convenient for customers to use
Easy to expand
As the demand of customers increases, it is only necessary to add a sender and a receiver, which is simple and easy to implement and saves costs.
1, No display
The reason is that the big screen only supports 2K display, and does not support 4K. At the time, the customer requested that the MT-ED700 be 4K output.
2. After the output is adjusted to 2K, the large screen can be displayed normally.
3. In order to check the 4K display effect, the MT-ED700 is connected to the 4K display TV, and the display effect is normal.
Debugging 4K TV
4K Successful connection, perfect display 4K
Compared with the traditional network cable extension technology, the distributed matrix KVM agent system consists of high anti-interference and high compatibility. There are two kinds of fiber (100 km) or RJ45 interface (up to 180 m) between single nodes. It can be extended into a distributed matrix KVM agent system in conjunction with the MT-VIKI’s distributed management host. MT-VIKi’s distributed HD matrix KVM agent management system adopts user-friendly design, and the receiver includes the mouse roaming seamless switching, local hot-key switching, OSD menu, extended touch screen and buttons, etc. Point-to-point extension to many-to-many matrix applications, to achieve all information interconnection, interoperability, mutual control, is also very suitable for command centers, dispatch centers and other scenarios.