The design of this USB capture has black color, small size, looks like a U-disk, easy for carrying. You can record digital TV signal on computer via input the TV set-top box signal to this USB capture. Built-in stereo Audio ADC., No need to record via sound card, support 10 bit video decode and 16 bit audio decode.
It has standard USB2.0 interface, the newest technology USB audio, stereo in and out, AV input interface. Can watch the video out by TV, VCR, VCD, DVD on computer.
1: Connect the signal source and the (three in one) input port of the USB capture card through an AV (three in one) cable
2: Insert the USB connector of the USB capture card into the USB port of the computer.
1. A USB2.0 port
2. Windows XP Sp2 / Vista/windows 7 32bit/64bit/windows 8/windows 10
3. Intel Pentium III 800 or above
4. 600MB of hard disk space for program installation, it is recommended to have more than 4GB of hard disk space for software to store video files
5. Memory: 256 or more
6. The screen display resolution is at least 1024X768
7. Microsoft DirectX 9.0 (Windows 2000 recommended installation)
8. Microsoft Media Player 7.1 (Windows 2000 recommended installation)
1* Video composition
Standard USB2.0, 480M
PAL format: 720*576, NTSC format: 720*480
Video audio format
AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, JPG, BMP
Windows XP Sp2 / Vista/windows 7 /windows 8/ windows 10/ Direct8.1、9.0
Capture image format
1* USB video capture card
1* 1 to 3(L/R+ CVBS) AV cable